Monday, September 29, 2014

Collection : Yohji Yamamoto Spring 2015

 
nowfashion.com / style.com 

Hands down the best showing of the season. I keep trying to edit this post down but I feel like that would be doing an injustice to this collection ... so here is a photo dump of the most beautifully designed clothes that have come out of Paris Fashion Week. This is the most sensual I've seen Yohji, with the clothing almost coming 'undone' as the models walk ... unzipped zippers, sheer silk dresses with tied up bodices, the small of the back peaking through deconstructed jackets. An absolutely beautiful symphony of clothes - and with that sex is brought back to the catwalk in the most surprising of places. Details to come ...

2 comments:

  1. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete